Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Lee's Application

2 posters

Go down

Rose Lee's Application Empty Rose Lee's Application

Post by Mrs.Lee Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:00 am

In Character Information
Full Name: Rose Lee
Contact Number: 2614
Email Address: N/A
Place of Birth: New York
Previous Employment: LSPD, SAAS and the S.H.A.F.T
Years lived in San Andreas: Ten
Do you have Driver and Weapon license? Yes

Write a Summary of your Biography:
Hi, my name is "Rose". I was born in a poor family. My father, "Djole" is an american man. He is a doctor in All saint hospital. My mother "Yin" is a chinese woman. She was working in "N ew Y ork P olice D epartment" untill she died in a police mission with many other members. So, my father and I moved from "New York" to "Los Santos". In that place, I saw little boys selling drugs, girls sold themselves to the rich men. People got killed by gangsters because they didn't gave them money or by bad cops because they lied to them. When I was 10 years old, I wasn't scared from guns because I was seeing them every where. The jungle rules was ruling the hood. But, I learned every thing that 15 years old girl should know. My father was trying hard to protect me and keep me safe. He teached me how to use guns. In the age of 17, I started learning about the job of cops and do they work.I wanted to be in " LSPD " to clear all the streets ,and especially Los Santos. I wanted to arrest every bad guy in the city, untill the city become clean.
After I completed my learning in the college, My father and I was in San Fierro in a vacation. But, we accidently took photos for gangsters robbing a restorant downtown . From that day, the gangsters was trying to kill us and take back the photos. Sadly, when I was buying some foods and medicin for my father, they killed him and took what they was looking for. When I came back to Los Santos, I started making plans and buying guns. I wanted to get my revenge. But, I saw one night my father in my dream. He told me to stay away from troubles and never play with the bad guys and he told me to never fight fire with fire. So, I became a lawyer because I wanted to forget who killed my father. I was a hard worker. I was working 24/7.

(( Picture of your /stats ))
Rose Lee's Application 2j4anx4
Rose Lee's Application 24v3yx3
Rose Lee's Application 30szvaw

Personality Check

Are you currently Employed? Negative
Are you willing to work Fulltime or Partime? Fulltime
Why we will hire you? Well, It's up to you, but I'm sure that I'll be hired because I'm a hard Worker and I have alot of Experience.

Out of Character Information
Name: David
TimeZone: GMT +1

Mrs.Lee

Back to top Go down

Rose Lee's Application Empty Re: Rose Lee's Application

Post by Seth Luckwell Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been reviewed and I am glad to let you know that your application has reached our standards.
Please wait for a staff member to contact you for your interview.

Signed,
Seth Luckwell,
Human Resources

Seth Luckwell

Back to top Go down