Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Bennett application

2 posters

Go down

Nick Bennett application Empty Nick Bennett application

Post by Krantz Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 am

The Executives™

In Character Information
Full Name: Nick Bennett
Contact Number: -7478
Email Address: nick1980@mail.sa
Place of Birth: New York, USA
Previous Employment: CTU, Private organizations (( more than 20 faction / families from 2011))
Years lived in San Andreas: 22
Do you have Driver's and Weapon's license? Yes both

(( /stats ))

Personality Check

Are you currently Employed? No
Are you after the Money or for the Job? For the money and for the job (( I don't need money but one doesn't simply work for free IRL so let's say I need money in fact I don't :p))
Are you willing to work Fulltime or Partime? Full time, sacrificing my private life? Yes I agree
Are you professional enough? state why. For this enterprise I can work in Security Division or even be head of it.

I've been working for CTU (The Counter Terrorist Unit) New York Field office for 3 years. CTU was disbanded following the supposed extralegal activities of several agents and was under investigation for human rights violations. Its functions were then delegated to other agencies, and the personnel had their government clearance revoked. Then I left the department and moved to San Andreas. Where I started working as Head of Security for a legal organisation which provideв a monopoly of different services, including protection, research, deliveries and lawyers. I leaded Security Division.

To conclude, I am over qualified for the position, I am incredibly intelligent, and overly knowledgeable on the subject of security and the day-to-day routine's and I think am perfectly capable of leading security division.

Out of Character Information
Name: Nick
TimeZone: GMT +4

Krantz

Back to top Go down

Nick Bennett application Empty Re: Nick Bennett application

Post by Warren Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Dear Applicant,

Your application have been reviewed and I'm glad to let you know that your application has reached our standards. You will now be able to proceed with the next stage.

Please wait for a Human Resources Division Staff to contact you for your final interview and training.

Signed,
Ren Fuente
Owner of The Executives

Warren
Admin

https://the-ea.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down