Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Hired] Kenji Matsouki's Application

2 posters

Go down

[Hired] Kenji Matsouki's Application Empty [Hired] Kenji Matsouki's Application

Post by Verlotti Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:59 pm

[url=https://s233.photobucket.com/user/wazuke/media/Security Agency/SAST/sastbannercopy_zps9932bce9.png.html][Hired] Kenji Matsouki's Application Sastbannercopy_zps9932bce9[/url]

In Character Information
Full Name: Kenji Matsouki.
Contact Number: 621510.
Email Address: matsouki@gmail.com
Place of Birth: Cranberry Station, San Fierro.
Previous Employment: Government Official - Director of Security.
Years lived in San Andreas: 4 years.
Do you have Driver and Weapon license?
Indeed, I do.
Write a Summary of your Biography:
My name is Kenji Matsouki, and I was born in San Fierro. I was born in a tough childhood, and my parents didn't have the money to afford a good living for me. My mother and father broke up when I was 2 years old, and I lived with my mother. I didn't go to school, I was educated at home, 2 hours every-day. When I became 4 years old, I asked my mother why I never saw my father from when I was 2, and she invented a horrible lie, and said that he was dead, which he wasn't. When I became 7 years old, my mother started to drink badly, and started to get in problems with certain people. A horrible crackdown was encountered, when my mother died when I was 8 years old. I than recognized that she had problems with criminals, and they came to the house and shot her down, 3 bullets within her chest. I was hiding in the closet back than and luckily, they did not know if my mother had a child or not. When my dad heard the horrible news, which I thought he was dead, he sprinted back home and found me in the closet. I saw him, and couldn't believe my eyes, as I hadn't seen my father for 6 years. He than took me to his house, and told me everything that happened between my mother and father. They were always fighting, and they broke up. From there, I told him why I thought he was dead, and he told me what job he was in, and from than I started to see that my father was someone who wanted to reveal justice to his country, as he believed in it being a potential one.

My father was not that rich, but he could afford me better clothes, a better school, and certainly a better education. When I got to 10 years old, I started to feel more open-minded and life started to turn better in a more coherent way. From than, he started to creep each night into bed, and started to tell me a story about how he had passed his day in his Department, which was the Armed Forces. He told me that I could grow up like him, and as I started to think, I started to like what he was doing, and I was really interested in his Department.

When I got to 12 years old, I asked him if he could train me, and he agreed. He started to train me upon how to handle a gun, and how to aim. He also told me my rights, and showed me how his job was carried on. I started to learn his job, and when I got to 15 years old, I agreed I have a decent job to support my own potential family when I would be more older. From than, I was really interested, and I started to learn about my position in this particular society. From that time, my dad got me into a Academy, where I learned about Security Enforcement.

*Answer here*

(( Picture of your /stats ))
- http://sampweb.ng-gaming.net/sig/stats.php?id=1000200014' -.

Personality Check

Are you currently Employed? I retired from my recent position, as I have decided to follow this carreer.
Are you willing to work Fulltime or Partime? Full-Time.
Why we will hire you?
I believe you should hire me, as I do feel I have indeed met the requirements to be part of this Organization. I am quite ambitious and dedicated for this, I am ready to put in all my effort in this carreer that I do choose to follow. If I am hired, I do promise activity, professionality, dedication, and well-conducted work within myself and others.

*Answer here*

Out of Character Information
Name: Amir.
TimeZone: European TimeZone (GMT +0).
Verlotti
Verlotti

http://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/member.php?39794-Verlotti

Back to top Go down

[Hired] Kenji Matsouki's Application Empty Re: [Hired] Kenji Matsouki's Application

Post by Warren Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:38 am

[Hired] Kenji Matsouki's Application National_Security_Agencysmall_zps08a6643e

PENDING INTERVIEW

#1093, San Andreas Blvd
Conference Center
Los Santos
San Andreas

Dear Applicant

I would like to inform you that your Application is accepted and you are now pending for Interview! Please keep your phone online so we can contact you.

Warren
Admin

https://the-ea.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Hired] Kenji Matsouki's Application Empty Re: [Hired] Kenji Matsouki's Application

Post by Warren Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Hired!

Warren
Admin

https://the-ea.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down