Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hector's Application

Go down

Hector's Application Empty Hector's Application

Post by Hector Morpheus Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:33 pm

[url=https://s233.photobucket.com/user/wazuke/media/Security Agency/SAST/sastbannercopy_zps9932bce9.png.html]Hector's Application Sastbannercopy_zps9932bce9[/url]

In Character Information
Full Name: Hector Morpheus
Contact Number: 785181
Email Address: Los Santos
Place of Birth: 
San Fierro
Previous Employment: Shipment Contractor
Years lived in San Andreas: 10 Years
Do you have Driver and Weapon license? Yes
Write a Summary of your Biography:
Hector Morpheus.He started life from the General Hospital of San Fierro. Born to San Andreas  in 1991 on June 10th.He was a orphan when both his parents passed away ten years later leaving him and his younger brother left alone.They had no one to look for shelter or protection,no one to care for.They wondered the streets of San Fierro for years.The kindhearted citizens of San Fierro provided them with food and shelter from time to time.They were able to grow with these hardships.Hector being the eldest found his first job at the pizza shack at pier 69.He worked hard for years to provide food and clothing for his brother.He schooled him at the School of San Fierro with the earnings from as a pizza delivery guy at the pizza shack.Later his brother excelled at school work and got a honored scholarship and flew overseas for education leaving Hector in San Andreas alone with no one.But Hector knew it was for the best that he had to let his brother go. At least his brother would have a better future than him.
Hector was an active character at the pizza shack.Did the most deliveries everyday among all the guys working there.His motivation to excel was at high levels and was high spirited.He worked day and night shifts daily.He put his heart and soul to the job to be successful at it.With time he won the employee of the day,of the month and finally the regional and Islands best employee .With these promotions and awards he was able to gain some wealth.
His small wealth was invested in education.He enrolled in a University from which he graduated with a bachelor's degree.From time to time Hector worked as a taxi driver to earn so flow of cash during college to pay for his needs at the college.
But with just a degree Hector was not able to find a white collar job at any firm due to his lack of family background so he pursued a career at the docks of San Fierro as a shipment contractor.The job had to have high levels of physical fitness.He worked for years.Gained promotions on his way up to a level four shipment contractor as rated by the shipment management of San FIerro.
From time to time Hector worked as a mechanic too at the docks helping truckers with the problems their trucks had.Gained few experience at that job too.The work at the docks yielded well in which Hector was able to invest in his own business as a car broker.He started with small cars and moved up the ladder with time.At the beginning it was the small basic cars that he was selling .At the current moment he is currently employed in his our business. He had to quit his job at the docks since most his time was put into his business.As he excelled in his profession he moved towards real estate.During his adventure of life he made a few good trust worthy friends where they treated him like family and one of their own.He was not left alone in the big city of San Andreas.He loved his country,his new life.

Personality Check

Are you currently Employed? 
Yes
Are you willing to work Fulltime or Partime?Part Time
Why we will hire you? 

Firstly it would be my motivation and spirit as shown from the beginning of my life journey till now to excel at what I do.To offer my best at what I do no matter what I do.
Secondly my loyalty and good discipline at work.I would be respectful at anyone.I would be a great team player as well.
Thirdly the hard working hours I would be able to offer day and night at work.There would be nothing stopping me from working at my best.

Out of Character Information
Name: Angelo
TimeZone: +8

Title:  Hector Morpheus' Application

Hector Morpheus

Back to top Go down