Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sohail Sandhu's Application

Go down

Sohail Sandhu's Application Empty Sohail Sandhu's Application

Post by Sohail_Sandhu Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:23 pm

[size=17.77777862548828]In Character Information[/size]
Full Name: Sohail_Sandhu
Contact Number:600768
Email Address: sohailsandhu@rocketmail.com
Place of Birth: Los Santos,San Andreas
Previous Employment: Shipment Contractor
Years lived in San Andreas: 3 years
Do you have Driver and Weapon license? I have a drivers license.
Write a Summary of your Biography:
Well i was born in Los Santos in a family which followed the rules. My dad served in the military and got KIA in Afghanistan. My mom and my sister were the only people left for me in the world. Being the only male in the family, I had the job of protecting them and also getting in the money for the house. At the age of 17 I joined the military and served 3 years in Afghanistan. I was in the 75th Ranger Regiment as a scout sniper. I killed a lot of militias there and I had the most number of kills by military record in the last 10 years which was 300. After my tenure in the military finished, I came back to the states and became a Shipment Contractor. The job got me a lot of money but it did not suit me. I was missing the action I had faced when I was in the military. So I decided to apply for the San Andreas Sheriff's Department but my application got rejected. I then found out about the San Andreas Security Team from my friend and decided to try out for it. So I ended up writing this application.

(( Picture of your /stats ))
https://imgur.com/gZJf74N,nAJC81E||||https://imgur.com/gZJf74N,nAJC81E#1

[size=17.77777862548828]Personality Check[/size]

Are you currently Employed? 
Yes as a Shipment Contractor 
Are you willing to work Fulltime or Partime? I will do full time when ever I can and partime when there is school.
Why we will hire you?  You should hire me because I can be trusted. I am loyal and never backstab anyone. I can help people and most importantly protect people.

[size=17.77777862548828]Out of Character Information[/size]
Name: Sohail Sandhu
TimeZone: GMT +5:30

Sohail_Sandhu

Back to top Go down