Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pending Interview] Anthony Summers' Application

2 posters

Go down

[Pending Interview] Anthony Summers' Application Empty [Pending Interview] Anthony Summers' Application

Post by AnthonySummers Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:19 am

In Character Information
Full Name:  Anthony Summers
Contact Number: 823322
Email Address: AnthonySummers@gmail.com
Place of Birth: U.S.A
Previous Employment: Car Mechanic, Bodyguard. LEO.
Years lived in San Andreas: 27
Do you have Driver and Weapon license? Yes I do.
Write a Summary of your Biography:
Everything started when Anthony's mom and dad decided to make a baby, they tried very hard but couldn't , they went to a lot of doctors to check where is the problem but the doctors couldn't tell them nothing because it was new situation that the doctors never see. After 5 months after they already gave up, they tried last time and in this time the test showed two I-I. They were very happy and after 9 months Anthony born to live, he was big 62 Cm. height and 4.5kg Weight.

The childhood.

Anthony lived in regular house, not rich but not poor. Anthony met new friends but his best friend was Max
They did everything together from playing football to talk with girls everything, like brothers. One day they went to play football when they came to the football field there were the big boys, the boys that bigger then Anthony and Max. They went closer to them and asked them to play with them, in answer the boys started to insult them calling them little boys go home. Then one of the boys came to Max and started to push him, Anthony saw this and couldn't stay at the side and don't do nothing he ran into this boy and start beat him then the friends of this boy jumped on Anthony and all the 5 boys were on Anthony beating him. Max ran to Anthony's home and told his mom that the boys beating him, his dad heard that too and went there to check it out. When he got there he saw these 5 boys beating Anthony he ran to them and start push them away – the boys ran away. Anthony's father called 911 and ambulance came and took him into the hospital. After 3 days Anthony was released from the hospital.
School time 10-17.

When Max and Anthony were at school they were good boys, they studied very well and when they both reached age of 17 it was the last year in the school they started to chill with their girlfriends and one night when they were hanging out and when they were going home 6 mans made a circle across them – they had knifes. They tried to attack them but Anthony and Max didn't stay and give revenge to them Max and Anthony knew self defense
And could defense their girlfriends, before leaving they called 911 and said to the police what happened, the police arrived and Max and Anthony were arrested for killing one of the boys.
There were investigation in the police station and the policed fined everything they need to arrest these two boys and they did it. Max and Anthony got 2 years each for killing this man.
Army 19-22.

In the army Max and Anthony were together as well and helped each other in different mission that were given to them by their commanders. Max and Anthony were training in shooting when the worst happened, Max didn't notice that the bullet in the gun didn't stay in its place and he press the trigger and this bullet flew back into Max's heart. Anthony didn't understand what happened and called for help, when the ambulance arrived it was too late – Max died.

The big city 22-26

After Anthony got back from the army he went working in 24/7 near his home. He started as cashier and end as security manager. He went to learn in police school to be an officer and keep the streets clear at age of 24 he tried his luck and applied for the police and from this time he works at the police until today. He have very successful carrier as police officer he was promoted to Corporal and moved to the prison guard service, he have become the assistant leader of the Special Operation division. It's like S.W.A.T. but in the prison he responds to backups in the jail facility and all around his city. He has obtain very well shooting skill and very well driving skill. He is 26 years old now and likes his job very much. He leave the life like everyone only wanted to dream to. The high command very respectful to him and always see how he is loyal and work hard to help the department and the division he in

(( Picture of your /stats )):
((
https://i.imgur.com/4crHpQb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3ehNaa1.jpg

))

Personality Check

Are you currently Employed? 
Yes, with the San Fierro Police department.
Are you willing to work Fulltime or Partime? Yes, I am a hard working and loyal person.
Why we will hire you?  

I think I should be hired because I have past experience as a LEO and a lot of it and but I am always ready to learn more I will do my best to help you in your work.

Out of Character Information
Name: Dima Kargin.
TimeZone: GMT+2

AnthonySummers

Back to top Go down

[Pending Interview] Anthony Summers' Application Empty Re: [Pending Interview] Anthony Summers' Application

Post by Warren Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:08 am

[Pending Interview] Anthony Summers' Application National_Security_Agencysmall_zps08a6643e

PENDING INTERVIEW

#1093, San Andreas Blvd
Conference Center
Los Santos
San Andreas
Dear Applicant

I would like to inform you that your Application is accepted and you are now pending for Interview! Please keep your phone online so we can contact you.

Thank you.

Warren
Admin

https://the-ea.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down