Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pending Interview] Ramazan Malice's Application

2 posters

Go down

[Pending Interview] Ramazan Malice's Application Empty [Pending Interview] Ramazan Malice's Application

Post by Ramazan Malice Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:23 pm

In Character Information
Full Name: Ramazan Malice
Contact Number: 578348
Email Address: RamazanM@SanAndreas.com ((Gmail/Gtalk: ramazankolari@gmail.com))
Place of Birth: Los Santos
Previous Employment: Tierra Robada Armed Forces - Sergeant
Los Santos Police Department x3 - Corporal
National Office of Security Enforcement - Marksman
Years lived in San Andreas: 6
Do you have Driver and Weapon license? Yes
Write a Summary of your Biography: (( It's not so short, but it's the biography of my character. ))

I was born in All Saints Hospital in 1988. My mother Lilly Tai Malice gave birth to me. My mother worked hard to take care of a family of six total. My father, Cross Tai Malice worked as a contractor. He built many beautiful buildings around Los Santos. In fact, he was one of the designers of the Star Tower. We weren't poor, and we had a lot of food to eat. I wanted to become an officer because when I was ten years old, my brother David Malice was killed by a bloods gang. I witnessed it, but was too young to actually remember what happened. All I remember was that we were in Willowfield and people in red came up and fired on him. I was hiding behind a house, and was almost caught, but I started running before they saw me. I went home, and told my father Cross and my mother Lilly about it.
They told the police, but they couldn't find out who actually committed the crime. As I was growing up, I had multiple jobs. I was very active in getting money because I donated to the Police Department for their hard works. Though, till' this day, they didn't find who killed my brother. So, I tried to investigate on my own, though I new very little about this sort of stuff. Now, I read the Law Enforcement books and attended Law Enforcement Officer and Law Enforcement Agency classes. I've learned so much, yet there was more I could learn and find out. I kept on attending these classes, and kept on hiring detectives to investigate the crime. But, the case went cold and I eventually stopped investigating. I tried to live up my dream, and decided not to remind myself of the horror that happened when I was young.
I got a mechanic job in Blueberry, the country side of San Andreas. I earned a lot of money throughout the years. But still, I never gave up on trying to become an officer in the Los Santos Police Department. I applied, and got accepted. The feeling was undescribable. From that day as a cadet, I progressed and after a week, I passed my CTO test. I had to save an officers life, however, and it was successful. After becoming an officer, I joined the Special Weapons and Tactics division. After a long month there, I received my corporal rank. Another month, I decided to retire to join the San Andreas Armed Service.
As a private of SAAS, we did a lot of things. After three long months of being with SAAS, I decided to retire from there and rejoin the Los Santos Police Department. I was reinstated as an officer, and decided to joint the Field Training Operations division. I quickly received my Corporal rank in that division again. I retired though, because I decided to join the San Andreas News and Media. I took pride in interviewing the officers that worked side by side with me, and reporting the great things they have done. Though, after that, I decided to continue my life in the public services.
After four months in San Andreas News and Media, I joined the Fire Department of San Andreas as a basic. I still missed being in the LSPD, and after a couple months in FDSA, I reinstated back into the LSPD. I was reinstated as an officer again, and was given the priviledge to join the Street Crime Investigations Unit. In the SCIU division, I drove around in normal clothes with a button camera, recording murderers and what-not. I also did sting operations on people who were drug and weapon dealing. Though, the ranking structure in the LSPD changed, and I reached my senior officer rank, which was right under corporal. After many successful months as a senior officer, I decided to retire. 
I joined the National Office of Security Enforcement, one of the most elite agencies out there. I took pride in being one of the NOOSE personnel. I quickly received my marksman rank in the general duties division. Furthermore, I continued to assist the law enforcement agencies all around San Andreas. Though, I had to retire. I now plan to join the San Andreas Security Team.

(( Picture of your /stats )) 

((

https://imgur.com/VEsIt8t
https://imgur.com/2R4zIyQ

))

Personality Check

Are you currently Employed? 
No
Are you willing to work Fulltime or Partime? Part time, unless I like the job. Then I'll switch to full time.
Why we will hire you? I have a lot of good traits. I was a Sergeant in the Tierra Robada Armed Forces, and I basically supervised personnel under my rank. I also refurbished the application response booklet for the TRAF Human Resources Division. I also follow my orders and I show great skill in what I do.

Out of Character Information
Name: Ramazan Kolari
TimeZone: Eastern GMT (-5)

Ramazan Malice

Back to top Go down

[Pending Interview] Ramazan Malice's Application Empty Re: [Pending Interview] Ramazan Malice's Application

Post by Warren Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 am

[Pending Interview] Ramazan Malice's Application National_Security_Agencysmall_zps08a6643e

PENDING INTERVIEW

#1093, San Andreas Blvd
Conference Center
Los Santos
San Andreas
Dear Applicant

I would like to inform you that your Application is accepted and you are now pending for Interview! Please keep your phone online so we can contact you.

Thank you.

Warren
Admin

https://the-ea.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down