Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babar V. Axdlah's Application

2 posters

Go down

Babar V. Axdlah's Application Empty Babar V. Axdlah's Application

Post by Babar Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:36 pm

In Character Information
Full Name: Babar V. Axdlah
Contact Number: 514001
Email Address: babar.shiraz@hotmail.com
Place of Birth: San Fierro,San Andreas
Previous Employment: SFPD Officer,
                              Traf Private,
                              LSPD Cadet,
                              SAMG Apperentiace
                              FDSA HR Lieutenant
                              Judicial branch of Sanandreas recruit
                              Underground Racing League Solo  
Years lived in San Andreas: 17

Do you have Driver and Weapon license? Of course, I do
Write a Summary of your Biography:
Well as long as I can think back to living in Los Santos, I remember how dangerous it was for me growing up. There was a lot of bad influences around me and unfortunately I allowed them to affect me. My mother was always worried about me when I went out to play with my friends outside. She was always scared I would get hit by a stray bullet, or wind up dead in a dumpster somewhere. I always assured her that I would be safe and nothing would ever happen to me. Although nothing bad happened to me physically, the streets defiantly affected the way my life has turned out. It all stared when I began my education at Idlewood High School. Some of my friends and I started a little crew of sorts. We never did anything too terrible but we sure did talk like we did. I guess we just wanted to act like we were cooler than the other kids. Maybe I wouldn't have turned out like I did if it wasn't for one fact. What lit the fire was when I came home one day I came home from school. I got the heart crushing news that my brother was shot some Crips. He had some friends in Blood gang that he was hanging out with and on that particular day a few Crips decided they were going to do a little drive by. Sadly my brother was caught in the crossfire and he lost his life. I think that was the event in my life that really triggered my falling into a life of destruction. Because of his demise, my heart became full of rage and lust for revenge. In order to carry out my vengeance I started hanging out with the Bloods and doing what they did. They taught me how to manufacture narcotics as well as how to sell them. Once they were sure they could trust I wouldn't rat, they eventually showed me how to sell firearms. After many years of senseless killing and blood spilling of other gang, I finally had came to the conclusion that revenge really doesn't solve anything. I thought it would at least make me feel better about my brother but it only made me feel empty. Since I have came to this life realization I have decided to dedicate my time left on this earth to something positive. If I save a life or two I think it will make a big difference on who I am as a person. This is the whole reason I am so interested in joining up with the Security Services of San Andreas

(( Picture of your /stats ))
Babar V. Axdlah's Application K34PB2E
Babar V. Axdlah's Application RtZ2jma

Personality Check

Are you currently Employed? 
Currently working for San Fierro Police Department .
Are you willing to work Fulltime or Partime? Fulltime and hard work.
Why we will hire you? Well, You should hire me because every field requires experience and i'm the most experienced person in San Andreas, Although i'm hardworker,Trustworthy and reliable. 

*Answer here*

Out of Character Information
Name: Babar Shiraz
TimeZone: GMt +5

Babar

Back to top Go down

Babar V. Axdlah's Application Empty Re: Babar V. Axdlah's Application

Post by Warren Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:38 am

Babar V. Axdlah's Application National_Security_Agencysmall_zps08a6643e

PENDING INTERVIEW

#1093, San Andreas Blvd
Conference Center
Los Santos
San Andreas

Dear Applicant

I would like to inform you that your Application is accepted and you are now pending for Interview! Please keep your phone online so we can contact you.

Warren
Admin

https://the-ea.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down