Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to San Andreas Security Team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Canzy's Application

Go down

Christian Canzy's Application Empty Christian Canzy's Application

Post by Christian Canzy Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:58 pm

In Character Information
Full Name: Christian Canzy
Contact Number: 117708
Email Address: marinpes12@gmail.com
Place of Birth: Los Santos
Previous Employment: LSPD
Years lived in San Andreas: 6
Do you have Driver and Weapon license? Yes.
Write a Summary of your Biography:
I was born at All Saints hospital November 20th 1982. I'm Christian, my father too. When I was 10 my parents were killed by some man named;"Amadeus Gelecino". From that day I take care of my younger brother;"Matt Canzy". After our parents' death we moved to a little town in Los Santos named Los Flores. We were very happy family, my brother becomes leader of Tierra Robada Armed Forces. He moved to Tierra Robada and he is living there today. I was living like civilian 5 years. Later I decide to fight against crime. I was part of Secret agency. My job there was to find criminal and later report it to my boss. But I was there only one month. And the years passed... When I was 18 years old I moved to San Fierro, and there I was living in a fine house. I wasn't in bad company I was helping other people. I was working like pizza boy 8months and I get 1million in that 8months. Later I was working shipment. And I can tell you that is a great job, but one day police officer pulls me over the road and he was looking for some illegal things in my truck, but there was only 24/7 items. I married one pretty girl. We were together only 1year, she died. She died in a car wreck, one man with patriot hit her and her car explode. I was sad 3months, but then I realize that she doesn't want me to be sad. And now I have decided to start a new life. I sold out my cars and my house, and then I donate that money for the state. I buy one car, and start to get new jobs, and I decide to join some Police Department. My motto is;"I will and I can make a world different and safe place."
(( Picture of your /stats ))

https://imgur.com/7zYhKBs

https://imgur.com/7buyHmH
Personality Check

Are you currently Employed? 
Yes, FDSA.
Are you willing to work Fulltime or Partime? Fulltime
Why we will hire you? 

Beacuse I really want become part of you, beacuse I have experience like security. I think you will chose me beacuse I have and law experience.

Out of Character Information
Name: Christian
TimeZone:  +1

Christian Canzy

Back to top Go down